Investing Fundamentals: How To Read Stocks Rigorously
Become Meaningfully Financially Literate. Discover Data-Driven Thinking for Stock Investing Analysis.
3.5 Hours On-Demand HD Video Lectures
On-demand, simple, easy-to-follow video lectures
50 Quiz Questions
Progressively challenging and applicable
At Your Pace
Lifetime access, self paced learning
Our most practical, and applicable investing course yet.
Finally become (meaningfully) financially literate.
Learn how to read stocks like a PRO.
6 Lectures to Financial Literacy
Discover the power of Data-Driven Thinking applied to Stock Investing.
Overview of How to Read Stocks for Investing
- Explore how to interpret a stock price intuitively for investing
- Gain a powerful overview of core stock characteristics like Volume, Beta, Dividend Yield, and a whole lot more
- See first hand how even the most reputable financial data websites can get it wrong
Explore Stock Charts for Long Term Investing
- Cut past the BS of technical traders and technical analysts – it simply doesn’t work for real long term investing
- View stock charts from the lens of a robust, long term investor
- Discover what “stock splits” are, and learn why it isn’t really an investing strategy despite many claiming so
Critique the Internet’s Finance Gurus
- Critically (and humorously) evaluate investing comments of “finance gurus” scattered about on internet forums
- See precisely why some investing comments are particularly flawed
- Explore and consider the motivations behind news articles and internet conversations
Rigorously Evaluate Financial Ratios for Investing
- Discover what financial ratios are good for – and what they’re not meant for
- Learn precisely how you can use financial ratios as part of an arsenal of investing tools
- Get past wrong information and incorrect investing data on financial data websites by taking control of the ratios yourself
Analyse Historic Price Data for Robust Investing
- View step-by-step instructions on where and how to access historic stock price data
- Play with and analyse real-world stock data after plotting charts on Excel® and Google Sheets
- Calculate stock returns yourself, and see precisely why technical trading has no basis whatsoever
Discover Powerful Data-Driven Investing & Thinking
- Leverage the power of data-driven thinking applied to financial investing
- Explore how even the most “useless” data and information can actually be incredibly valuable and insightful
- Literally learn “how to think outside the box” in the context of investing analysis
It’s time to take back control of your finances.
One small step, lifetime transformation
Use our structured learning path, designed for distinction.
Designed for distinction.
Tried and tested, proven to work teaching techniques.
Step by step walkthroughs with real world data. And a wealth of resources to help you get confident and stay on track throughout this fixed income course.
Carefully thought out, clutter free, insanely detailed.
Quizzes & Assignments
Progressively challenging, one step at a time.
Totally practical & applicable
This course is for you if…
- You want to become meaningfully financially literate
- You want to genuinely understand and master how to read stocks rigorously
- You’re open to exploring the intricacies of data-driven thinking applied to investing
This course is not for you if…
- You’re not willing to work on the quiz questions and activities, and checking your answers with our detailed solutions
- You have plenty of time to painfully browse various youtube videos to try and make sense of it all
- You’d rather try out “candlestick trading strategies” and bet on the next penny stock going big
Take the first step – no prior knowledge required.
Learn how to read stocks rigorously, from scratch.
Questions? We have answers.
Course delivery and access
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
I'm a University / College student - is this course relevant for me?
The course is relevant for most Ivy League / Russell Group Universities. The content features the same cutting-edge and comprehensive syllabus offered at top Universities. You should always check your Module Handbook (aka Course Outline) to confirm.
I'm an investor / analyst / aspiring associate / other professional - is this course relevant for me?
Yes. The course focuses on core Finance concepts that are essential for anyone serious about a career in Finance.
I want to buy stocks and get rich quick - will this course help me do that?
Nor will any course. You might want to take anyone / anything that promises "quick wealth" with a cup full of salt.
Who Teaches This Course?
The course is taught by Vash. He has over 5,800 hours of professional teaching and training experience and has taught students and professionals across the UK and EU. Vash holds an MPhil in Finance and Econometrics, a MSc in Finance and Accounting, and a BSc in Business and Accounting from Russell Group Universities (Warwick & Exeter, UK).
He takes a student-centric approach to designing and delivering course content, and synthesises academic literature with real world applications. His clients include University students at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and MBA levels, as well as professionals ranging from Associates at Big 4 Accounting firms to finance directors at SMEs.